GST Registration for Foreigners
What is GST registration for foreigners ?Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax which is a levied on the every kind of the good or services supplied including the both offline and online. GST has been enforced in India from 1st July, 2017 and non-resident, who want to the business in India are also required to the apply for good and services tax registration and file GST returns monthly or quarterly as a opted. GST Registration for the Foreigners is a important if you want to the start business in India. GST Registration for the Non-resident should be applied 5 Days before commencing business in India. GST Act defines “non-resident taxpayer” Person who transact occasionally in India including supply of the goods or services or both. All non- resident taxpayer should appoint an authorized person or authority in India for compilation with the GST rules & regulations.
Process of GST registration for foreigners
Following steps are involved in GST Registration process:
- Open GST portal and click on the “New GST Registration” option available under registration section of the Services.
all the required information including:
- Location your business.
- Legal name your business.
- PAN of your business.
- Email Id Address.
- Mobile Number.
- The contact information provided by you verified through the one time passwords (OTP).
- Now, you are required fill the online GST Registration Form & attach all required documents. Verify all the particulars & submit application.
- After successful submission of the online GST Registration application, you will receive an (ARN) Application Reference Number via Text Message or Email.
- After due to consideration and the scrutiny by designated GST officer, your application will be either approved or you will be asked to the furnish further documents necessary for approval new GST Registration.
Documents Required GST registration
You have to require to the prepare some documents as per legal entity:-In case of Sole Proprietorship Firm -
Address Proof of the proprietor and Pan Card
any other firm registration certificate like e.g- MSME Registration etc. In case of Partnership Firm -
Pan card the Firm with deed.
Partnership registration certificate and address proof and partners id. In case of One Person Company or Private Limited Company -
Pan Card of the Company MOA, COI and AOA of Company.
Board Resolution with the Directors Id and Address Proof. In case of the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) -
Pan Card of Company and COI.
Partners Id + Deed and Address Proof Opening of Bank Account. Advice on the applicable Registration.