RegistrationGST stands for goods and service tax that has been implant on July 1st ,2017. GST registration is mandatory for all entities involved in the buying or selling or providing of services in India. We can help you get GST registration for your business within 48 hours.
How Gst Registration helps YouGST registration not only helps you in getting your business recognized as a legal registrant but also opens a number of opportunities for your business. Benefits to GST registered business at glance are as follows: -
- Become more competitive – You will be more competitive in comparison to your unregistered competitors since you will carry valid tax registration.
- Expand your business Online – You cannot sell products or services on e-commerce platform without GST registration. If you're planning to give a blow on e-commerce platform like Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Shopify or through your own website, you must need a GSTIN.
- Can take input tax credit – Only Registered GST holders can avail input of GST tax paid on their purchases and save the cost.
- Can sell all over India without any restrictions – Without having GSTIN you cannot trade inter-state. This is possible only if you registered your business under GST.
- Apply Government Tenders – Various government tenders requires GSTIN to apply tender. If you don't have you may miss the business opportunity.
- Open Current Bank Account – Especially, in case of sole proprietor business Banks & Financial Institution does not open a current bank account in the name of business trade name unless you carry any government proof in the name of your business. GST registration certificate can help you to open a current bank account.
- Dealing with MNCs – Generally, MNC's does not comfortable to deal with small business entities until they carry valid tax registration proof.
GST REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT
FOR PARTNERSHIP/LLP FIRM
- Partners’s PAN CARD- All Partners
- Partners’s Aadhar Card
- Soft copy of Photograph
- Resolution for Authorising any Partner
- PAN Card of Company
- List of Sale & Purchase Items
- Cancel Cheque
- Partnership Deed/ COI of LLP
- Rent Agreement
- Address Proof of Shop/Branch/Godown/Store: Anyone of the following (Should not be older than 2 months)
- Electricity bill
- Water tax
- Municipal Tax/House Tax Bill
GST Registration Turnover Limits in 2018
Goods and Service Tax is 2 turnover Limits (doing business within same state) INTRASTATE
20 Lakh Rs. in a year for across India except North East State.10 Lakh Rs. in a year for North East State.( Manipur, Meghalaya, Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
Goods and Service Tax is 2 turnover Limits (doing business with DIFFERENT state) INTERSTATEzero if you are other than service provider 20 Lakh Rs. in a year for across India except North East State. (service provider) 10 Lakh Rs. in a year for North East State.( Manipur, Meghalaya, Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand) (service provider)
Migration of GST Registration
GST Migration you have to require following thingsExisting Login Details as a User & Password the respective CST/ VAT or Service Tax. Provisional Login Details of GST Portal as a user id & password of the same.
Frequently asked questions :-
GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services, which makes GST essentially a tax only on value addition at each stage. The final consumer will thus bear only the GST charged by the last dealer in the supply chain, with set-off benefits at all the previous stages.
- Central Excise Duty,
- Additional Excise Duty,
- Service Tax,
- Additional Customs Duty commonly known as Countervailing Duty, and
- Special Additional Duty of Customs.
- Subsuming of State Value Added Tax/Sales Tax,
- Entertainment Tax (other than the tax levied by the local bodies), Central Sales Tax (levied by the Centre and collected by the States),
- Octroi and Entry tax,
- Purchase Tax,
- Luxury tax, and
- Taxes on lottery, betting and gambling.
The GST is imposed at variable rates on variable items.From 0 percent to 28 percent depand upon the category. 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%. are slab in Gst Taxes.
Harmonized System of Nomenclature, or HSN six digit uniform code that classifies more than 5,000 products and is accepted worldwide.
Petroleum Products: The full range of petroleum products like crude oil, motor spirits including Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF), High Speed Diesel (HSD), natural gas, and aviation turbine fuel will be kept away from the impact of GST
Alcohol out of GST for now, but beer will still get costlier. ... Liquor has been kept outside the goods and services tax (GST) for now as it requires a constitutional amendment to bring it under the ambit of the new tax regime. However, there are expectations that the decision can impact the sector negatively.