- MICRO Manufacturing Enterprises- Upto Rs. 25 lakh Service Enterprises- Upto Rs. 10 Lakh Note : New classification for Micro-annual turnover does not exceed Rs. 5 crore.
- Small Manufacturing Enterprises- above Rs. 25 lakh and upto Rs. 5 crore Service Enterprises- above Rs.10 Lakh and upto Rs. 3 crore Note : New classification for annual turnover is more than Rs. 5 crore but does not exceed Rs.75 crore.
- MEDIUM Manufacturing Enterprises- above Rs. 5 crore and upto Rs. 10 crore Service Enterprises- above Rs. 2 crore and upto Rs. 5 crore Note : for new classification Medium-annual turnover is more than Rs.75 crore but does not exceed Rs.250 crore.
MSME RegistrationMSME STANDS FOR MICRO SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES. The Government of India has enacted the Micro, small, medium Enterprise Development Act on 16 June 2006. It Play a important role for the economic development in our country. The major advantage the sector it is Employment potential at low capital cost. The labor intensity the MSME sector is a much higher than that the large enterprises.
Advantage of MSME
GST Migration you have to require following things
Ease of doing business will encourage.
Turnover can be easily decided with the help of GST (goods and service tax) system or network data.
Chance of partiality will reduce and helpful in transparency in business
Direct tax laws exemption.
Applicable for governmental subsidies.
Low interest rate
Concession in electricity
Detail Required for Msme Registration
FOR PARTNERSHIP/LLP FIRM
- Aadhaar Number (proprietor,partner,director)
- Name of Entrepreneur /Applicant as printed on Aadhaar Card
- Social Category(GEN,OBC,SC,ST)
- Physically handicapped
- Name of Enterprise / Business
- Type of Organisation
- PAN(ACCORDING TO TYPE OF FIRM)
- Location of Plant (Address)
- Office Address
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Date of Commencement of Business
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Main Business Activity of Enterprise
- Number of employees
- Investment in Plant and Machinery (Amount in Lacs PRICING : 999/- )
Frequently asked questions :-
MSME STANDS FOR MICRO SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES. The Government of India has enacted the Micro, small, medium Enterprise Development Act on 16 June 2006.
- Collateral Free loans from banks: ...
- A hefty 50% subsidy on Patent registration. ...
- 1% exemption on interest rate on overdraft. ...
- Eligible for Industrial Promotion subsidy. ...
- Protection against delayed payments
The Provisional Registration Certificate (PRC) will be valid for a fixed period of 5 years from the date of issue of PRC. In other words, the PRC will automatically lapse at the end of 5 years from the date of issue of the certificate or the date of commencement of production by the unit, whichever is earlier
There are three category in MSME-micro,small amd medium
Micro and Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) are run by small entrepreneurs who provide various services within the community. A MSME loan is facility extended to micro enterprises to start micro business
Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM)
NIC code or National Industrial Classification is a classification system used to track activities undertaken by a business.