PARTNERSHIP FIRMA partnership firm is an organization which is formed with two or more persons to run a business with a view to earn profit. Each member of such a group is known as partner and collectively known as partnership firm. You can incorporate your partnership firm through its is registration with Registrar of the Firms or you can make a partnership deed, which should be notarized therefore.
Advantage of Registration partnership
- Firm can file suits
- Partners can file suits
- New partner can getting information about the firm
- Third party can get information about the firm
- More manpower
- More financial resource
- Ease of information
- Easy Dissolution
- Division of risk
- Better making decision
Documents required for Partnership Firm
- pan card (all partner)
- id proof (all partner)- Self- attested copy of Voter ID and Aadhar Card/ Driving license/ Passport of all partners
- business Address proof -utility bill
- a)Rent agreement if rented
- b)Noc if Residing with relative
- bank statement (all partner)
- nature of business
- Trade Name
PRICE : RS 4000
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Timing for process
partnership Deed : day.
pan : apply one day.E pan comes in around 7 working days.Physical pan will
Chance of partiality will reduce and helpful in transparency in business
reach in 12 to 15 working days.
tan : 4 to 5 working days
GST : 3 to 4 working days after getting pan
Type of partnership
General partnership :- all owner share in operation the business and assuming for the business debt.
Limited liability partnership :- partnership with one or more general partner.
Particular partnership – limited by time
Particular partnership – limited by purpose