- Production, grading, procurement, marketing, harvesting, pooling, handling, selling, export of the primary produce of members or import of the goods or services for their Benefit.
- Processing including preserving, brewing, venting, drying, distilling, canning & packaging of produce of its members.
- Manufacture and sales or supply of machinery and equipment or consumables mainly to its members.
Frequently asked questions :-
Q1. It is necessary to have Five directors to the register Producer Company ?Yes, you need a minimum of 5 directors to the register a Producer Company.
Q2.Who can be member in Producer Limited Company ?Any individual or organization can become member of the Producer Company including foreigners or NRI.
Q3 Characteristics of Producer Company?• These companies are with the limited liabilities & limited only by share capital.
• The liability of members is limited to unpaid amount the shares held by them.
• It never become the public (or deemed public) limited company.
• Member's equity can’t publicly traded but only transferred.
Q4 There are Types of Producer Company?Types of Producer Company
1. Producer Business
2. Marketing of Producer Company
3. Technical assistance service
4. Financial Assistance
5. Other Business Activity